MOH/MOE CAMP REGULATIONS:
1. We are limiting our groups to 5 kids in one group with no interaction between groups.
2. Please be ready for temperature scan (for all kids and adults) in the entrance to our camps, kids could be checked more times during the day.
3. No reusable plates/cups/cutlery will be used in our camp
4. All materials/surfaces will be sanitized on daily basis, after every use (flasks, toys, lego)
5. All our premises are used only for our camps, so you can be sure that no external people use them at any point during the day, only our kids and teachers - this is important in helping us keep hygiene at the highest possible level.
6. We follow all Ministry of Education (MOE) regulations and will continue to do so
7. All kids are encouraged to follow sensible self hygiene procedures, eg washing their hands before every meal, avoiding touching their faces and keep social distance (All locations floor marked for this)
8. Newtonshow will not permit students who are placed on Leave of Absence (LOA) or Approved Absence (AA) by their schools, or students who are on a Stay Home Notice (SHN), or Home Quarantine Order (HQO) to attend any activity.
9. In alignment with practices in MOE schools, Newtonshow centres watch out for students with fever or respiratory symptoms, such as sneezing, breathlessness, runny nose, loss of sense of smell, cough, or sore throat. Students with visible symptoms of the above will be sent home immediately.
10. If any condition detected, student must be immediately isolated from the class and parent must be contacted
In case of event cancellation or in case you will decide to withdraw from any 2020 camp, we guarantee you to hold your payment during whole 2020/2021 for any other event/camp/party with Newtonshow, full refund also available